Optician Opportunity in TEMPE
Optical Manager Position
Optometrist Looking to Purchase Private Practice
Ophthalmic Technician Needed
Be the boss, work your own hours. .
Optometric Technicians Needed
Position Summary: Provides compassionate and caring direct patient care and clinical support to patients receiving optometric services under the direction and direct supervision of a licensed Optometrist. Assists in optical and front desk duties.
• The optometric technician provides quality customer service and supports GRHC's Kindness Campaign while performing necessary patient pre-testing, preliminary examination tests, and special testing to prepare the patient for examination by the optometrist.
• The optometric technician will conduct him/herself in a professional manner, demonstrating behaviors and accountability which supports the ideals of the Mission, Vision, and Values of the GRHC to every customer, both internal and external.
• The optometric technician actively supports Culturally Competent Care and Kindness Campaign by demonstrating the highest degree of, kindness, compassion and respect of culture during all interactions with patients, and their family members.
• The optometric technician will maintain clinical competencies and proficiencies as per standards of practice, and regulatory guidelines, all hospital policies, protocols and outcome standards.
• The optometric technician demonstrates professionalism in all interactions by projecting positive attitude to job, workplace and others and also promotes team work, respect, innovation and excellence
• Assists with performing JVN examinations after proper certification from JVN program if applicable.
•Completion of a course of study leading to a high school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in a health science related field preferred • Certified Para optometric Technician (CPOT) and/or equivalent preferred • At least 1 year of related experience preferred • Current basic CPR designation or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire • Certification from PIMC JVN program within 30 days of hire, if applicable. • Ability to be highly productive and provide kind, compassionate care in a diverse setting and in stressful situations. • Proficiency in basic computer applications such as Word and Excel and able to document in an electronic health record. • Ability to relate to diverse cultures and specifically the Gila River Indian Community and other Native Americans.
To Apply online click the link below:
Paraoptometric available for summer work in Surprise/Sun City.